Основателят на една от стабилните в Америка VoIP компания OVETEL
Knowledge of Business Impact Analysis is one of the essential skills of Mr Yaro Donchenko. For the readers whoare not aware, Г Donchenko is the current chief executive officer of ASTA Capital Incorporated. ASTA Capital Inc. is an investment company located in New York and currently has инвестира on over 50 telecommunication companies across 11 countries – with each investment vehicle has a value that ranges between 2 to 10 million
Moving on this post aims to discuss some aspects of essential Business Impact Analysis – definition, why is it important, стойността in an organization, etc…
БСК is generally defined and includes the following objectives:
• It is the process of predicting possible unfavorable scenarios when business operations are disrupted.
• Gathering necessary information to prevent such situations as well as recovery strategies in the event of
• Analyzes both internal and external components to mitigate risk and maximizing recovery enablers
Needless to say, Business Impact Analysis is important because it gives the company an insight on things to do to ensure profitable even in an unlikely event that certain business operations will be halted. For example, during a storm, a wholesale VoIP termination company may advise its cleaning personnel not to go to workbut the same cannot be said for the information system group as it is a critical component of the organization.
In this scenario, the Business Impact анализатор may suggest to allocate more funds to get an office with employees on a different location to ensure business continuation in case operations at the main office is disturbed.
Стойност of BIA in an organization –
The значение of having a Business Impact Анализатор group / individuals in a company is not that hard to understand. However, for readers who are still not getting the big picture, bullets below will highlight why БСК is highly essential for large corporations – even SMEs (small and medium enterprise):
• Ability to determine which groups will require more focus during a possible disaster
• Computation of possible revenue loss
• Pinpointing factor which will produce the worst case scenario when business operations are stopped
That ‘ s just about it. Understanding and becoming an expert on Business Impact Analysis is not an нощувка affair.
It takes years of experience and corporate exposure to even understand a glimpse of this field of study. Only select a few people who has passion for entrepreneurship and a degree in Business Administration (like Mr Yaro Donchenko) would able to quickly master this technique.